Towards the end of 2016, I released my most popular course, The Art of Reality Creation. This course has helped many people to successfully apply the law of attraction to their lives.
However, since that time, I have significantly added to my techniques, and refined my existing techniques shared in that class.
For that reason, I am now releasing The Art of Reality Creation 2.0.
This class will take your knowledge and understanding of the law of attraction far beyond where it’s ever been before. You’ll have the opportunity to learn how you can apply these principles to your own life.
In The Art of Reality Creation 2.0, you will learn:
- The secret principles behind how the law of attraction really works
- How to get your subconscious mind to support you, and make reaching your goals effortless
- Revolutionary techniques for quickly releasing your resistance to any goal
- Simple but powerful processes you can apply to current level, next level, and ultimate level goals
- How to apply these processes to each area of life, no matter your goal
- How to apply the “reality control room”, the central concept of The Art of Reality Creation 2.0, which helps you to program your subconscious mind to support your goals
This class consists of three recordings, released one week apart. You’ll be able to comment on each recording, to ask your questions or share your experiences. You have lifetime access to these recordings.
A transcript of each recording will also be included, for your reference.
The class begins on April 3, but sign up now to reserve your spot!
Frequently Asked Questions
- “Do I have to have taken The Art of Reality Creation 1.0 to take this class?”
- No. All required principles will be covered in this class.
- “What if I already purchased the first Art of Reality Creation?”
- If you already purchased the first Art of Reality Creation, you can purchase this class for a 50% discount. Please contact me to receive the code for the discount.
- “Is there a time limit for completing the course?”
- No. You will have lifetime access to the recordings, and can always ask questions on the material.