The Akashic Records are spiritual records kept of your every thought, word, and action, not only in this lifetime, but also in every past life. An Akashic reading can help you to discover where you’ve been in your past lives, and what you can do to reach your highest potential in your current life.
“Why Should I Know My Past Lives?”
Many people are simply fascinated to know where they’ve came from. This is likely not your first life, and knowing your past lives can aid you in understanding your soul’s journey in a larger context.
Discovering some of your past lives can help you to see why you have the tendencies you do in this one. For instance, if you struggle in some area of life, that could have its root in the distant past.
Knowing about your past lives can also help to discover your hidden strengths and potential, which you might not have previously realized.
“What’s Included in an Akashic Reading?”
All Akashic readings are performed over email. Within 48 hours of all information being submitted, I will email you a PDF report of your reading.
In this report will be:
- The current state of your chakras and energy system
- Your most important past lives, as chosen by your own higher self
- How you might have known certain people from your current life (names and type of relationship must be given)
- Why you are here in this current life, and what the future could hold
- Answers to your specific questions
After you sign up below and make your payment, I will need two things from you:
- Some personal information like your date of birth, gender, and any specific questions you’d like to be covered in the Akashic reading
- A 10-15 minute conversation where I can get a better feel for your energy to help me to tune in later
Most psychics ask for a picture. Since I’m visually impaired, my best way of accessing your energy is by hearing your voice. That’s why I ask for this short conversation. It’ll also give you a chance to ask me any questions you have in regards to your upcoming reading, and any specific questions you want me to focus on during the reading.