The Tao Te Ching is one of the most transformative things that Melektoth has ever encountered in this lifetime. In this episode of the Podcast, Melektoth explains why the text is so profound, and what impact adopting the Tao into his life has had, and how he has come to understand it’s place in the intersection of the right and left hand paths. Light and Darkness have an unshakable and inseparable relationship. Wouldn’t it make sense to embrace, harness and utilize both? You’re now one step further in your Dark Ascent!
In This Episode
- The light, the darkness, and the Left Hand Path
- What is your relation to these forces?
- Various translations of the ancient text
- The dependent correlation between being and nonbeing
- Stories and the rude awakening
- Knowing the male, but keeping to the female
- Wu wei and the state of inaction
- The snake on the road and rebellion against the light
“Can I be on the left hand path and still embrace light and dark?”
“When we’re not attached to desire, we can really see the essence of things”
“Without the emptiness, we wouldn’t have anything”
“Default reality is nothing but stories and thoughts”
“It can only hold you as long as you believe in it”
“You’re just going with the flow of things”
Check out Tao Te Ching
More on Default Reality
Join the Circle of Darkness
What Lies Beyond the Law of Attraction?
What if the LOA isn't enough? Enter your info to get my free e-course, What Lies Beyond the Law of Attraction?