We have all heard that Gods, Angels and Demons exist, but what exactly are they? What would you do if one suddenly appeared in your life, and wanted to help you in some way? What would you do? In this episode, Melektoth and Elinara continue exploring thought forms, and the state of being that creates them. Beyond that, Melektoth shares his experiences surrounding his work with astral beings, and his reasons for choosing specific angels or demons depending on the work he’s doing. This is a deep and powerful episode. Be aware, you are one step deeper into your Dark Ascent.
In This Episode
- Morality and powerlessness
- Do killers find joy in killing?
- Religion and rules, good and evil
- Is evil found within always wanting more?
- The differences between beings of light and beings of darkness
- Can you smell what spirits are cooking? It’s bread.
- Which demons will serve your needs?
“When you have a Greek god on your doorstep, metaphorically speaking, what do you do?”
“There are no rules to the Tao or the flow”
“There’s no judgement. Everything is okay”
“The universe is highly amoral”
“There’s simply no such thing as a good God or an evil Devil”
“Just having a desire is a demonic, dark urge”
Join the Circle of Darkness
7 Steps to Becoming a God
Download my free checklist that will guide you through the steps to becoming the creator of your reality.