In this Spiritual Freedom Support Call, we discuss creating the vision of what you want, the importance of loving your goals, why you must trust in the Universe, the new conception of the law of attraction, plus much more.
A Brief Aside
Before we get into the call, I want to make a quick announcement regarding the blog schedule.
A few days ago I had the intuitive flash that perhaps I should slow down on the frequency of my posts. Currently we’ve had two text posts a week, plus a support call, and a podcast.
Then as validation, someone mentioned to me that they felt like things were moving too quickly, and there wasn’t enough time to dig into each post.
So, I’m reducing the frequency to three times per week: one text post, one support call, and one podcast. Hopefully it’ll give you the chance to delve more deeply into each post, and integrate the new concepts into your life.
The things we’re discussing here I think are very unique, so always feel free to comment with your questions or requests for clarifications. The comments are really what makes this blog as useful as it is.
Now with that said, here’s this week’s support call.
- [04:52] How to know if an action is inspired.
- [11:19] You must love your goals.
- [16:30] Don’t start with a problem; start with a vision.
- [18:57] What about making money in the meantime?
- [21:20] How the will relates to faith and trust.
- [28:38] There is no shortcut to trust.
- [32:51] Practice creates a new normal.
- [34:32] The old view of the law of attraction versus Brandon’s view.
- [43:52] What if your comfort zone goes downward instead of up?
- [51:58] Signs of your vision and how the vision will change.
- [59:03] Deliberately choosing your goal is scary.
- [01:00:54] Is the law of attraction simple?
- [01:02:49] Intuition and communicating with guides.
- [01:06:47] If you want a new car, and you start seeing a lot of them around, is that a sign you will get one?
- [01:09:43] The universe sends obstacles to say no, not signs.
How About You?
What Lies Beyond the Law of Attraction?
What if the LOA isn't enough? Enter your info to get my free e-course, What Lies Beyond the Law of Attraction?